On 25th of May 2018 will come into force Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council no. 2016/679 from 27th april 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as GDPR (pl. RODO) or “General Data Protection Regulation”).
The primary purpose of the GDPR is to ensure effective protection of personal data of natural persons.
Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council
1. Contact with the Administrator:
Personal data administrator is Timber Joinery Company Piotr Galewski with headquarters in Suwalki, Katowicka street 14. At this address you can contact in writing with the Administrator or by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone +48 664 037 841 in any case concerning of processing your personal data.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- preparation of the offer / order: art. 6 par.1 letter. b GDPR
- conclusion and performance of a contract between the parties: art. 6 par.1 letter. b GDPR
- conducting marketing activities / informing about offers, promotions, establishing contact: art. 6 par.1 letter. f GDPR
- reminder about upcoming service: art. 6 par.1 letter. f GDPR
- conducting analysis and statistics for the purposes of the conducted business activity: art. 6 par.1 letter. f GDPR
- pursuing claims: art. 6 par.1 letter. f GDPR
- archiving: art. 6 par.1 letter. c GDPR
- performance of duties binding on the Personal data administrator e.g issuing and storing accounting documents, proceedings regarding the complaint procedure: art. 6 par.1 letter. c GDPR
3. Legal basis of processing:
- legal obligation;
- the implementation of a contract;
- justified business of the Personal data administrator.
4. The recipients of your personal data are:
- authorized employees of the Timber Joinery company;
- employees of companies subcontracting and providing services for the Timber Joinery company with whom contracts were signed of entrusting personal data to the extent necessary to perform of a contract;
- accounting office;
- human resources office;
- legal service office;
- courts or law enforcement agencies - when they make a request based on the appropriate legal basis;
- producer / producers - such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only according to our commands;
- enterprises dealing with the assembly/service;
- entities conducting forwarding / postal / courier activities;
- entities conducting payment activities;
- agents, advertising agencies, entities conducting marketing actions.
5. The processing and storage period of your personal data is dependent from:
- legal regulations that may oblige the Timber Joinery company to process data for a limited period of time e.g Accounting Act;
- the period through which services are provided;
- necessary period that protects the interests of the Administrator e.g until the claims for improper performance of the contract / warranty / guarantee have expired;
- your personal data will not be disclosed to recipients in third countries or international organizations.
6. You have the following right
- the right to withdraw consent of the data processing;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request removal of your personal data;
- the right to request restrict processing of your personal data;
- the right to make objection towards processing of your data due to your special situation - in cases, when we are processing your data based on our legitimate interest;
- the right to transfer your personal data i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in structured, commonly used format suitable for machine reading. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. We will do it only if such a sending of a message is technically possible. You have the right to transfer personal data only as to these data which we process on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent.
- the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In order to take advantage of above laws, get in touch with us (1st point - Personal data administrator)
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
Piotr Galewski – owner of the Timber Joinery company
all rights reserved by the license agreement received from Stolarka VIP Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Jana Kasprowicza Street 103/3.